Friday, February 4

Four weeks

Four weeks left. Absolute insanity.


I had my 36-week appt. today with the other midwife at our practice. Love her! If I wasn't so fond of my current midwife, I think I'd probably ask for more appointments with this woman. She is chattier and a bit warmer, in general. But my current midwife is really so sweet -- she made special arrangements to see me my first few appointments with this pregnancy because of our loss in March. And I was so touched with how she handled the first ultrasound. She insisted on holding my hand (Mr. Zookeeper couldn't be there) even while she was working the wand. I was sooo nervous and it was so nice to feel like someone was really "there" for me -- and not just in the capacity of a medical care giver.


This was the bean during his/her first photo-op at eight weeks...






Hard to believe we only have four more weeks to go...although I have a feeling Our Little Guy or Gal will want to sleep in a bit. So maybe six weeks?! I could use some extra days to prepare the house...


Speaking of which, I've started to work on a few photo projects for the nursery. Next week I'll start painting and collaging for the wall art, but this is the progress I've made with photoshop so far. Hoping to get a few of these in frames for the dressers/walls, etc. I still need to get them printed and see how I can work them into our color theme. The only one I really feel positive will work is the 'Beach' photo, the others I might have to place elsewhere around the house.










No comments:

Post a Comment