Saturday, March 24

Goals

Along with writing more "how to" and "review" posts for the blog, I'd like to have an on-going set of goals which are documented here. For now, I'll focus on two datelines: Before I'm 30, and Before Baby #2, and for each one I'll keep an updated list following my progress.

Before I'm 30:

  1. Run at least one marathon (my fourth overall)
  2. Complete an Olympic distance triathlon (my first)
  3. Start a garden in the backyard and re-landscape our front yard
  4. Take a writing course on social media and/or blogging
  5. Try my hand at several home improvement/DIY projects
    • Refinish my bedroom furniture set
    • Paint and wallpaper our built-in bookcase
    • Learn to sew curtains and pillows

Before Baby #2:

  1. Weed, mulch, and choose some plants for around the front lampost
  2. Clear the flower beds in the backyard
  3. Help Jesse paint the awnings and siding
  4. Trim and/or remove the front bushes
  5. Create a baby book documenting Little Guy's first year
  6. Blog 3x/week
  7. Workout 3x/week
  8. Create a meal plan calendar
  9. Organize and host my first ever yard sale!
  10. Read at least 6 books


  • "Emma" by Jane Austen (finished Jan. 31, 2012)
  • "Anna Karenina" by Leo Tolstoy (finished March 4, 2012)
  • "The Beautiful and Damned" by F. Scott Fitzgerald (finished March 18, 2012)
  • "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collin (currently reading)






No comments:

Post a Comment